Something special for the girls
I thought it would be great if the girls knew how proud we all are of them. I don't want them to get discouraged, especially not when they obviously put so much work into the show.
How about we each send a card or note to be read to them at club?
I won't put the address on here, but I'll do an e-mail and everyone can forward it to all the other alums they know, so even people who don't check the blog will know what we're doing.
Mollie also suggested having an "Alums love you" cake from McKay's sent. Does anyone want to chip in? I guess we'd send it to the pres and have her take it to club.
Thanks for the thank yous for posting - y'all know I can be a dork about club stuff, so it's good to know you read it!
How about we each send a card or note to be read to them at club?
I won't put the address on here, but I'll do an e-mail and everyone can forward it to all the other alums they know, so even people who don't check the blog will know what we're doing.
Mollie also suggested having an "Alums love you" cake from McKay's sent. Does anyone want to chip in? I guess we'd send it to the pres and have her take it to club.
Thanks for the thank yous for posting - y'all know I can be a dork about club stuff, so it's good to know you read it!

4 Comments:
I'd love to participate, just tell me where to send my part!
That is a great idea. I know club tonight will probably be emotional. I would be happy to send my part.
I'll contribute too! Just let me know what I need to do.
I ust wanted to say thank you guys for the poster and the cookies! It was perfect for club tonight. We really appreciate all your support! Thanks for coming to the show and thank you Kara for putting the videos on here for everyone to see.
Glad to hear everything is going well for everyone.
Thanks again.
~Mandy Nelson (AKO Sing Song 2006 Director)
Post a Comment
<< Home